For your safety as well as the safety of our physicians, colleagues and community, we have implemented additional visitor restrictions to control the spread of COVID-19.
- Patients are limited to one visitor per patient per day.
- Visitors are not permitted for COVID-19 patients/PUI.
- Each patient must designate their one visitor, daily.
- All visitors will receive a temperature check and be screened for
cold and flu like symptoms before being granted entry to our facility.
- Visitors with a temperature equal to or greater than 100 degrees Fahrenheit and/or visitors who screen positive for cold and flu like symptoms will not be allowed to enter the hospital
- All visitors must wear a face mask at all times.
- Visiting hours are restricted to 6:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
- All visitors must be 16 years of age or older.
- Surgical patients may have one patient advocate during the pre and immediate post-op period.
We encourage our patients to utilize programs such as FaceTime, Skype and WhatsApp to stay connected with loved ones during their stay.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this time. The health and safety of our patients and caregivers are always our top priority.