To apply for residency at Westside Regional Medical Center, you must do the following:
- Be a candidate for graduation from a CPME approved Podiatric Medical School
- Passed Boards Part I and II
- Submit your completed application through the Central Application Service for Podiatric Residency (CASPR)
- Your citizenship must be in compliance with hospital policy
- You must attend interview with the hospital through the Centralized Residency Interview Process (CRIP)
Additional information and details regarding CASPR may be found at: CASPRweb.org
Westside Regional Medical Center participates in the CASPR Match Program.